Saturday, September 18, 2010

New York (random) PART 2

"I can't wait to get back to New York City where at least when I walk down the street, no one ever hesitates to tell me exactly what they think of me".
Ani Difranco

More New York random? CLICK HERE

Marc JAcobs sore. Greenwich Village



fashionable Condom by Marc Jacobs



cool apt in Greenwich Village



building veeeeery close to my school (which is on 23rd street)



Bleecker street




(sorry for the bad quality of the pic.. ) IL CANTUCCIO, Greenwich Village. That's my favorite place ever! They make italian focaccia, amaretti (if u don't know what i'm talking about...google it!).. and stuff like that.
Try it.
It's very cheap too.



Puppy store : ) so cuteeee


3 comments:

  1. aww, you make me miss new york <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh i WISH i were in new york right now!!!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank u girls!! i'm glad u like it!!
    im gonna try to do more posts like this : )
    Margaret i'll check your blog !

    ReplyDelete